Frequently Asked Questions
Visiting the Showroom
Our showroom hours are 9-3pm, Mondays to Fridays, by appointment only. Please email or call.
Placing an Order
1] Catalog Items
You may order any piece from our catalog or have a custom item made. To receive a copy of our catalog, please see the contact page. Most items need to be ordered and will take approximately 4-8 weeks. Smaller items such as trays, bar carts, towel racks, and valets are usually in stock.
2] Custom Orders
Please email or call regarding any custom pieces. We can customize accessories, furniture, built-in cabinetry, and other architectural components such as doors, wall converings, and balustrades.
We can customize furniture for your home, office, or hotel. We also make built in cabinets, lavatories, doors, handles, wall panellings, lights, and other architectural components. We work with our clients to make thoughtful pieces that complement their spaces.
doors and door jambs
baseboards and ceiling Mouldings
Staging and Design Planning
If you're having difficulty deciding which pieces to place in that particular corner of your home, or figuring out what finish goes well with your other pieces, we offer a home-staging and design planning service where we will bring the furniture to your home so you can have a real feel of the pieces in your own living / working spaces. Our Creative Director is an architect and interior designer who has had much experience in designing residence interiors as well as work spaces.
Terms and Conditions
1. Our Home Staging service is limited to the items we have available on-hand in our workshop.
2. Fees are computed per van load wherein we will try to fit as much of your requirements into one delivery.
3. Samples finishes are included in the delivery so that you can easily tag which ones you prefer.
4. Deliveries are usually scheduled in the morning, and our staff will be on hand to place and arrange the items in your home.
5. Items will be delivered by 10am and will be packed and pulled out by 3pm of the same day.
6. Additionally, you may request for Design Planning services from our Creative Director.
Caring for Your Pieces
Our pieces are meant to last. Wipe with a damp cloth. Do not use any chemical abrasives or strong cleaning solutions. The furniture should be kept in a roofed area as exposure to rain and sunlight will cause damage.